This is Ralph Schweizer's latest creation the RS M2 21 x 14 WEL. Over 100 different profiles were tested in the development of this prop. Ralph says "the pilot will be amazed".
The "W" denotes wide blade and "EL" denotes extra light construction.
Some of the outstanding features of this new design: • New profile which is optimised for F3A use.
• Very good and easy throttle behavior.
• Very wide range of speed (from slower to fast flying styles).
• Aerodynamically very good design for low power consumption.
• Wide range of possible motors (Q80 14XS, C50 14XL Acro Comp. even C50 13XL!!! and any outrunner designed for 21 inch props and F3A use).
• Light weight construction for best performance and weight saving (around 41 +/-3gr. for the extra light version).
• Very good braking abilities in downlines due to wide blade design.
• Tested with light and heavy planes in almost any wind conditions.