We are very pleased to announce that Ralph Schweizer Modelltechnik and Precision Aero Products have partnered to distribute and service the Ralph Schweizer Contra Drive System (CRS) in Australia & New Zealand. Ralph's products are of the highest quality and at the forefront of design. It is the same unit that Wolfgang Matt is currently using in his latest design the Kunzit.
Some features of the Ralph Schweizer CRS include:
- A very cool running Hacker C54 in-runner motor. This motor is very new to the market.
- It's very easy to mount and is removed through the front of the fuselage.
- Integrated soft mounting system front and rear.
- Service friendly design.
- All ball bearings are of the Japanese EZO brand.
- Needle bearings with hardened housing and steel cages for the planetary gears made in Germany.
- Very quiet design (and will be even quieter in future with new props).
- Made entirely in Europe using the finest materials e.g. Carbon fibre, Titanium, Aluminium etc.
- Utilises the durable Hacker C50 Acro Competition gear set.
- Spinners available in 82, 85 and 91mm sizes.
- Can use Mejzlik, Brenner and PT contra props.
Indicative pricing will be:
Ralph Schweizer CRS with integral soft mount, Marquette carbon spinners AUD 1,958.00
Mejzlik Contra Front & Rear props Extra Light AUD 165.00 each.
Hacker C54 to suit RS CRS AUD 687.50
The above pricing includes GST and is based on the current AUD/EUR exchange rate.
We will also be distributing some of Ralph's other items.
If you would like more information please feel free to contact us.
Stay tuned, more information to come.